Senior DevOps (Blockchain)
DevOps Engineer is responsible for deploying, automating,
maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement.
The DevOps Engineer works collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
• Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS/Azure cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems. Build, release and configuration management of production systems
• Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products/services.
• System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
• Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process
• Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer in a commercial environment
- 3+ years experience with Docker Compose, Docker Swarm and tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible is essential Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Bash scripting/programming skills + knowledge of the Linux Operating System
- Additional Desirable Experience:
- Professional experience managing and operating solutions built on the blockchain.
- 3+ years experience in a major programming language (Ruby/python/Node/C++/Java/C#).
- Experience in using the AWS APIs to automate EC2 VM deployment and Amazon S3.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or other equivalent technical disciplines.