Software Developer Communications
To join our Research and Development team based in Lisbon. You will have plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and to grow inside a multinational company.
You will have to develop robust code following the technical design guaranteeing the correct evolution of our Communication components. To ensure code-ready quality, steps like code review, unit and integrated tests are also mandatory.
- Graduation in computer science engineering or related fields with solid programing skills (object oriented, robust code, software architecture, parallel programming);
- TCP/IP protocols, Linux (preference for CentOs/Redhat flavors), Web and Security protocols.
- Good knowledge of core and concurrent design patterns;
- Strong knowledge of C/C++;
- Strong communication, teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills, proactivity, commitment and flexibility.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Will to learn.
- Knowledge on VoIP protocols, Asterisk and Kamailio.
- Health Benefits;
- Daily fresh fruit;
- Free coffee;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Flexible Schedules;
- Relaxed and informal work environment.