Back-end Developer (C / C++)
We are a global software solutions company with headquarters in Portugal, Spain and Brazil. Our mission is to empower our customers to build great customer experiences. We make a difference on thousands of organizations, with hundreds of thousands of users serving millions of people around the world. We research, develop, sell and support “state of the art” unified customer interaction solutions for the global market, with a committed and diverse team, competing against some of the best technology companies in the world.
To join our Research and Development team based in Lisbon. You will have plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and to grow inside a multinational company.
You will have to specify and develop robust code following the technical design guaranteeing the correct evolution of our product components. To ensure code-ready quality, steps like code review, unit and integrated tests are also mandatory.
- Graduation in computer science engineering or related fields with solid programing skills (object oriented, robust code, software architecture);
- Good knowledge of design patterns;
- Work experience with C/C++.;
- Strong communication, teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills, proactivity, commitment and flexibility.
Nice to have
- Experience in Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle databases;
- Experience with functional specification.
- Health Benefits;
- Daily fresh fruit;
- Free coffee;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Flexible Schedules;
- Relaxed and informal work environment.