Manual Software Tester
AdNovum is a leading Swiss software engineering firm specializing in the design, implementation and integration of large-scale business and security software solutions. Renowned customers from various industries and the public sector rely on AdNovum’s services and products. The company was founded in 1988, is privately held and has its headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, with offices in Singapore, Hungary, Vietnam and Portugal. AdNovum Portugal is AdNovum’s Development Site and Technical Competence Center in Lisbon, Portugal.
For our new subsidiary AdNovum Portugal in Lisbon, we are currently recruiting a Software Tester.
Your daily tasks will include
- analyzing and verifying software specifications
- creating test flows and test cases
- conducting application tests
- and analyzing errors in close team work with the project members.
You will have full oversight of the software engineering process, from creating the test concept until the internal and external hand-over of the application.
- A university degree
- 0 - 3 years of experience
- Comfortable with the use of computers, internet and mobile devices
- Structured way of thinking, ability to work accurately with high attention to details
- Communicative and open personality
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to have
- ISTQB certification
- Free coffee and Water
- Fresh Fruits
- Meal allowance
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours