Design & development of distributed applications for near real time analytics
You will be part of a cross functional team that consists of talented developers in Frankfurt am Main to solve some very challenging technical problems. You and your fellow team members will learn from each other to improve your skills and our code through mentoring, code reviews and automation.
You will work closely with the Product Architect and help shape a product that is able to provide insights into enormous amounts of data in real time. Apart from designing and implementing new product features your scope of work also includes adding instrumentation code, automating data gathering tasks and management of the various APIs that our customers use.
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Excellent practical Python knowledge
- Strong knowledge of gevent and similar concurrency frameworks
- Experience with several NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, Redis, DynamoDB)
- Practical experience implementing distributed applications
- Good understanding of message queues such as ZeroMQCompetent using Protobuf or similar data encoders
- Good english verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
- Strong C++ and multi-threaded programming skills
- Solid Unix knowledge (filesystem, sockets, memory, TCP/IP)
- AWS experience