Lead Front-end Developer
Adgistics is a specialist provider of brand management solutions.
Our product is constantly evolving and is deployed globally to some of the world’s best-known brands. We are focusing intensely on our development strategy and we require a lead front-end / JS developer, located at our offices in London or Cardiff, who will play a key role in designing and developing and innovating our application, deployed in the MS Azure app. service layer.
The job entails a high degree of responsibility and would suit an individual who can design, produce and critique frontend systems.
You will have the ability to turn complex business ideas into simple to understand and easy to use customer interfaces, whilst also championing the importance of responsive design to ensure an optimal experience across all platforms.
You will collaborate closely with front-end and back-end developers and testers, as well as with product management in designing and delivering effective new features and functionalities.
- Lead the front-end activities designing and implementing innovative solutions to clients requirements.
- 5+ years of work experience in frontend roles
- Very strong with AngularJS and Angular2/4/5+.
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS and CSS Architectures.
- Communication over a REST API, and even design one when needed.
- Design and build responsive prototypes and help explore or validate new propositions.
- Very good communication, leadership and social skills and a positive attitude towards teamwork and collaboration
- You must be a self-starter, able to multi-task and show initiative
- An attitude to secure coding and application security.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience with GIT.
Nice to have
- Being active actor during the migration to a multitenant front-end solution.
- .NET experience is nice to have.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Modern working environment to help you be productive.
- Team buildings and events to encourage team spirit.
- Fruits and refreshments.
- Great working atmosphere.