Are you that person who has the technical know-how but does not want to work in a corporate environment? Always thought about creating your own business but never knew where to start? This is your chance…
One of our entrepreneurs is looking for a co-founder that shares the same passion of breakthrough technologies and gets excited by solving inefficiencies in industries like healthcare, retail or banking. Do you have a ''get shit done'' attitude, a growth mentality and do you want to stay ahead of the technology curve?
If this sounds interesting and you want to build the next Unicorn, and you are:
- A great teammate: you flourish when you work in a competent and harmonious team. Your fellow co-founder is your partner in crime;
- Entrepreneurial drive: recognizing market opportunities and considering them in a businesslike manner. You’re open, curious, investigative and you have a positive mindset. You’re willing to take on the role of a pioneer and explore unknown avenues to achieve business advantage;
- Drafting and executing plans: hands-on and experience in handling projects independently is what defines you. You’re decisive and willing to act, but are always maintaining flexibility to adapt plans according to new insights, changing circumstances, tasks, responsibilities and people;
- Networking: you’re naturally strong at building and maintaining relationships with partners and customers; you’re a people’s person and have excellent social skills to make effective use of informal networks;
- Analytically strong: you’re a star at identifying problems, recognizing significant information, making connections between data, tracing possible causes of problems, investigating relevant data;
- Innovative thinking: you are visionary and not afraid to think big. It’s time to come up with some brand new ideas that can change the future!
If this feel like match made in heaven, keep reading...
As our next co-founder you:
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Data Science, AI or a related field);
- Are comfortable having detailed technical discussions with data scientists and engineers;
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken (Dutch is a plus);
- Have 3-7 years of relevant work experience, most ideally as a Software Engineer or Product Manager in tech start-ups or in a multinational tech company;
- Are able to be physically present at the office at least 4 days per week;
- Are willing and passionate to commit to this project for the long run;
- Have a valid work permit;
- Live in the Netherlands, preferably close to Utrecht, or are in the position to move on short notice.
Benefits & Perks
As a co-founder, it will be your primary task to validate and build a startup. Holland Startup builds teams of two co-founders that validate and build startups using a standardized process, allowing us to move from ideation to scaling in 300 days. We offer:
- A challenging, full-time (>40 hours) position as co-founder of a startup;
- Ownership from scratch: shaping and pivoting a high-level idea into an actual proof of concept and ultimately an MVP (minimal viable product);
- A research grant while building a startup;
- An extensive network, access to relevant expertise and in-depth guidance;
- Incorporating a company and getting backed by venture capital (and their support team) at Holland Startup;
- A warm and vibrant startup community at our headquarters in Utrecht’s city center, where your startup will be based. We place trust and confidence in our co-founders.