Senior Back-end Engineer (Elixir)
Our wolfpack has one clear mission: To ensure that our costumers have access to the highest quality digital tools, suited to their needs.
We guide our customers through the maze of crafting digital products and services from ideation to execution.
By combining smart ways of working, human-centered design and high-quality code, we build future-proof services together with our customers.
By challenging ourselves and the current thinking, we aim to make the world work better and easier applying the latest technologies and smarter ways of working.
Role description & responsibilities
- Work with our CTO and with other engineers to design & architect new products & features
- Build out our back-end Elixir app in a data-driven environment.
- Develop, ship and maintain existing features by writing methodical, maintainable code.
- Work with our UI/UX experts to extend our existing mobile apps on iOS/Android and create new, compelling experiences and features.
- Help the company growth by creating tools to better engage with our users.
- 4+ years of development experience
- 2+ years developing highly dynamic backends for mobile applications.
- Proven trackrecord of using Elixir in production for atleast 1 year and the ability to quickly pick up new technologies & skills.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- Experience with scaling and performance optimization of large systems.
Nice to have
- A great community of developers, all keen to not only work with you, but also get to know you as a person and help you develop professionally as well as personally
- A cool office with all the “necessities”, a playstation, beer & mate fridge, fresh breakfast food every morning, a brand new macbook and more
- Full support during your visa process, registration in Germany, apartment hunt etc.